Thread: Ready to BLOW!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 04:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

He wasn't my divorce attorney which is good I guess... he was the attorney I hired after my H was arrested to "protect my interests". That's what he said I needed at least (when I called him to inquire about finding an attorney for my H). So, I got duped into thinking I NEEDED a lawyer bc my H was arrested for DV. Thinking about this now it makes NO sense.

I will definitely be reporting him.

I very matter of factly told H that I was not going to be having a lawyer anymore and he flipped out on me last night. Told me I am risking HIS life, creating a situation where HE may get convicted on "trumped up charges" and pretty much said a lot of the same stuff that my attorney said.

As for conflict of interest, my H's lawyer owns the building that this guy rents space out of. Stupid and naive of me to think that this would be dealt with maturely, honestly etc...

I am going to be going NC with my H with the exception of times he will see the girls bc any interaction I have with him he just spins and quacks and I get upset and I'm done...