View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
If I come on here next month and post HE IS MOVING INTO MY NEW HOUSE WITH ME NOW - you all have permission to give me the virtual a$$ whooping!
Please don't make me waste $$ updating my visa to US for a not-so-virtual whooping lol !!

I am going through something similar with my DAD... today he says he is worried I won't be getting $$ from his sold house.. and I am thinking "THAT WAS YOUR DECISION! to give everything to mom... duh!! tell me right away, if you care or not about ME... !!"

Anyway I decided to take it in the best way possible, doesn't mean he has changed or that the future will change at all... or that I love him more or hate him more... it just means that RIGHT NOW I feel slightly better.... thinking "he may care, deep down"..... and yes, more will be revealed.

Today its about ME. And about YOU, Tuffgirl!! good luck in your move!! its so exhausting and draining to move.... and emotions are all over the place... but remember there are prizes and gifts you deserve, awaiting for you already.
This is just a transition!