Old 04-19-2011, 02:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
luckedog

OK let me get sentimental for just A minute: I can’t express how much love & appreciation I Feel toward those of you that have helped me get to where I am now! I can’t name you by name, because I’m afraid I’ll miss one of you!
Being able to express myself to you and read your responses has been the most important step for me in order to achieve sobriety. I have never been one that expressed my true feelings easily, especially to people I don’t know personally. However, I have gotten to know many of you through the months and years that I have been posting here and you feel very much as close as family. Just wanted to say thank you for your non-judgmental, compassionate responses. (And occasional rebukes you have given me.) They have all been appreciated and taken in the spirit in which they were given.
From an old, farm boy, redneck, I love you all and want you to know you can count on me anytime you need. “If you ever get through Oklahoma , and want to take a horse or buggy ride through 1500 acres of land let me know and I’ll make it happen.”