View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
duqld1717

This is why I love SR! You guys are so supportive and you know what I'm going through. I would probably be in an insane asylum by now if it wasn't for you guys keeping me grounded lol.

To answer your question wanttobehealthy-NO i would never do that to an ex girlfriend of a guy I was dating even if he was talking sh*t about her and making her out to be a villian. I would take what he was saying and I would get to know him on my own. I would not need to explore his past through ex girlfriends and I would form my own opinion. I'm just not malicious like that and I guess I consider myself somewhat of a mature 25 year old. I've always been ahead of my time maturity wise like an "older soul" I guess you could call it. I don't get thrills from making other people feel uncomfortable and I respect other women. Also, if I had a new boyfriend right now I wouln't be wasting my time trying to torture my XABF.

Buffalo-I agree with you on them attracting people just like them. I love how you said before in another thread about their plugs and outlets matching and you proved me right. He is not attracting some mature level headed woman and this stunt over the weekend proves that. He is attracting his equal. She just proved how immature, drunk, silly, and insecure she is-Just like him! Birds of a feather flock together. In this case, drunks attract drunks.

I guess I am chalking this up as a sign from my HP to let go. I spent so much time thinking that this new girl was better for him and that I was a nag for calling him out on being drunk all the time and it was my fault. Well, now I kind of have proof that their relationship doesn't seem to be going peachy keen or why would she be doing that? I love how little blessings come to us when we least expect it.