View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
tyler
Not all better, getting better

Started keeping a journal last night. The emotions have been so all over the place, but when I go see the doctor I often forget how things have been in the days and weeks past.

I wish I could say I thought things were getting better, but I don't feel like they are. Still don't know how to manage the stress of my job. Still have no idea what I would for a different job. Still feeling generally overwhelmed by life, even though I don't think my life is particularly unmanageable. I keep trying to "will" myself into a better frame of mind, but just feel dull and empty.

I realize some of this is due to adjusting to medication, but it is hard not to wonder if it will ever get better. I'm trying to just put one foot in front of the other and keep moving, but it is taking a greater and greater effort each day.

To be honest, I feel like I'm being a whiny little b*tch. I know there are so many people out there that have things much worse than I do, but knowing that doesn't change the way I feel. It just makes me feel guilty for feeling that way.

Gotta get ready for work. Thanks for listening to my whining.