View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mum22cuties

Should I have let him stay?

So ah called tonight (we do not live together) and was feeling sick and wanted to know if he could come stay the night at my house. He is staying with friends (has been for around 2 months) and apparently they will not let him rest. I told him no and if he felt that bad maybe he could stay at his moms. He ended up getting super mad and hanging up on me. Now I feel bad like I was being unreasonable. He would be staying the extra bedroom but I just don't feel like I can handle him being here. He has quit drinking but he used to be such a nasty drunk that I am definitely not ready for him to be back in our home. It just brings back some painful memories. I am trying to get this off my mind and move on.

We are trying to work things out by living apart and one of my rules is that we will not live together or (stay the night together) but now I feel like I should have bended the rules for this. I feel like crap now. I don't know - I know he is sick and it would have been one night. I am just afraid it would turn in to 2 or m more. I am thinking that he should be asking his mom instead of me.