View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 06:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Sounds to me like you took the bait and engaged in another unproductive conversation about who should be doing what in your respective recoveries.
I thought I left his recovery out of it? Where did I tell him what he should be doing? If I'm not seeing it I really do want someone to clear this up for me...

I guess I don't see holding him accountable for the boundaries I set for him being here as being the same as worrying about his recovery.

Sometimes I wish I were the A since there seems to be a wide berth for doing pretty much anything they want and calling it "early recovery". Must be nice. Maybe I'll come up with an excuse for my behavior and call it a "disease" too. If I'm doing something wrong by saying here's the boundary and I'm sticking to it then I guess I will be glad to keep doing something wrong. Far as I can tell this is precisely what my T has encouraged me to do. AH's adult tantrum isn't my responsibility.

I just wanted to know whether I ought to take his request of a list of what I am doing seriously? My guess was no but I really wasn't sure...