View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:26 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
passionfruit

It's a chess game

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
An allegation from an ex-wife that when she was married to him ten years ago she found him chatting with 14 y/o's on the computer is not going ANYWHERE. The police are not going to be able to do a thing. They won't have probable cause to charge him, to seize his computer..
I recognize that as far as the pedophilia thing goes there is not enough evidence to convict.
To quote Lundy Bancroft: "Your testimony is evidence."

It is not an allegation from her. It is testimony as to what she witnessed. I witnessed the same thing. I also witnessed him hitting on these kids face to face.

He stated to me that he had been chased by these "pedophile set-up guys" online in the past but he is not stupid enough to fall for their crap.

I found a message sent to a 13 year old girl named samantha in pogo asking her why she abandoned him every time she got a new boyfriend, which he promptly erased before I could get a copy of it. He was 48 at the time it was sent.

We got an invitation to his stepdaughters graduation. He wanted no part. The only comment he ever made about her was how slow in the head she was...he was surprised she graduated....and how big her t*ts were.

There was a 16 year old girl who lived across the street. Every time he thought he heard her coming home, he ran to the window to watch for her. It was so bad, I blocked off all the windows as much as I could.

He even stated to her uncle, when he commented to us that the 20 somethings down the road were hitting on his "little Jenny" that she was 17 now and that is legal in Texas.

He confessed to me, in his drunken state, "he knew it was wrong, but he wanted to f*ck little Jenny so bad it hurt." Of course, he denied it the next day.

He told me repeatedly how God gave direction in the bible for fathers to have sex with their daughters as a means to replenish the earth.

Is it just a coincidence his house is backed up to a school? No, he told me how he scouted it out "because of the kitchen."

When I met him, though I did not know it at the time, he was not on speaking terms with his best friend and had not been for several years because his best friend caught him in bed with best friend's "17 year old" (according to AH) niece.
The only reason I found out is because we went to see the best friend on his death bed, literally, and I am pretty sure from the conversations I witnessed she wasn't 17.

Then my daughter moves in with us and I personally watched him do things that went way beyond acceptable.

I can go on.

While most of this is circumstantial and certainly not convictable, there is, it seems to me, more than enough to justify further investigation from a specialty authority.
I would be willing to bet, given some general times to search through and a court order, they would be able to pull some truths out of pogo archives.

Pogo is a game site, btw...

Now, it may be killing you that he did that, and obviously you have suspicions he's still doing that, but sometimes there is simply nothing we can do..
What kills me is that he has gotten away with this behavior for so many years. Every woman does exactly what you suggest and leaves without "a fight."

The truth is I don't want a fight and I am afraid, but I have always had an extreme sense of right and wrong. I don't think I am doing the right thing by walking away, though that is the easier choice.

I believe that the next woman he "decides is his" will probably die because I watched his alcoholism and violence associated with it progress so rapidly in the last 2 years, it was unfathomable.

So, how can I believe this and simply walk away?

I think this is really causing you a lot of distress over something you cannot control. Go forward with your divorce, get far away from him, and start your new life.
In reading on a website suggested on here, youareatarget.com (thanks whomever suggested this) I learned:

Addicts are often abusers and Patrick Carnes describes how Sex Addiction can be an underlying cause of partner abuse and narcissism (as well as all the other addictions)

This makes absolute sense. He attempted and succeeded for a while to completely break me down to a state where I never questioned his authority as a cover for his addictions, alcohol, and as I have most recently discovered sex; particularly targeting pre-teen and teen girls.

He did the same to his previous wives as well. Sex addicts often view the wife/family as the anchor is their life, that is why he married over and over again.

I can tell you this: he wanted a little girl of his own so bad he could not see straight. He wanted to try at our ages (45 and 50). How scary is that?

I am distressed. I know what the right thing to do is and quite honestly, I don't want to do it.

When I left my first husband, whom I was married to for 15 years, it took me 2 years to get out of that marriage. He fought it every way he could. He fired 3 lawyers to delay the proceedings.

I had walked away with nothing in order to get free. All I asked for was my kids. I was in court every month over stupid sh*t and $10,000 later the judge split custody. I got my 5 yr old daughter. He got my 12 yr old son.
2 years later, I had my son back because he was in mental institutions 3 x for attempted suicide.

I've been down this road with lawyers, money, court orders, more money, and it's a chess game. He who strategizes best and outwits the other can win because of so many legalities involved. I watched the judge throw out my ex H $3000 new lawyer and his motion filed against me because the paper his lawyer filed was not certified properly. My ex didn't have enough money to file it again. Thank God. It was bs anyway. And finally the judge actually said, "Enough. I am granting this divorce."

Look at OJ Simpson...Come on....

So my real distress is knowing what is really involved in the chess game. It gets ugly. Everybody and everything gets drug through the ringer, not just him.

But not wanting a long drawn out fight, is that enough reason to walk away and let this man do to someone else what he did to me? Not to mention what little girls lie in his future.