View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 03:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Supercrew

I agree Hollyanne, and I really have toned down my message in the last few months. I don't have a problem being understanding and non-confrontational in the forum or in life, but often times I just don't empathise anymore. I can live with the differing opinions regarding recovery and the different programs and even the different posters. But since my recovery has clicked it is hard to see someone who has failed after numerous times, because I know it can be done if someone really wants to do it. So shouting encouragement to someone who doesn't want to succeed with all their heart seems almost like an exercise in futility.

I apologize if I come off as opinionated, I know that all of our problems are not the same, and I only try to relate my experience to others, and it is tough to comment and help others with the limited info we can gather on a forum like this. At the same time I feel like I found some real solutions in regards to my alcohol problems and my marriage, so I try to let people know what works for me.

I apologize if I come off as overbearing to you Hollyanne.

Plus when you have Adonis DNA and Tiger blood like me, how could I ever be wrong?