Thread: My health
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:25 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
sillysquirrel

First and foremost, I hope you are ok and that you are putting your health above all else.

There is no doubt in my mind, that having your "R"AH back at the house to "help" you is not going to work. I have already decided that he is a clone of my "R"AH so I know him well. Having him there will only stress you out more. I find that with my "R"AH, it is easier for me to not have him around...it only pis*es me off. His inability to help out results in alot of anger that I hold inside that wouldn't be there if he was absent. I have found that I am much better off taking on complete responsibility of my children and having no expectations out of him whatsoever. If, out of the blue, he decides to be helpful....great. But if not, I didn't expect it anyway.

With your health in jeopardy right now, do you really need the added stress of having him back in the house? I understand why you let him in.....you expected him to react with compassion. He is not capable of it, at least not right now. What is best for you?