Thread: Just Venting
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
putmeontheair

Just Venting

After Friday night's events with my lashing out, I needed to get away. Asked RAH if he wanted to go get a cabin in North Georgia as he didn't have to work.

We went and had a good night. I got a raging migraine, so we went to bed around 10p. I woke up around 8a while he woke up closer to 1030a.

"I think I have to work today at noon."

He spent the next 45 minutes trying to call with shoddy cell service. We finally just left and he did have to work at noon. He finally got there around 115p because of the drive back from North Georgia.

Last night was fun, but I am disappointed by today. The part of me that has and will continue going to Al-Anon is saying "hold on to the good time." The crazy part of me is saying "you know you should have asked if he had to work," but I wanted to trust him. I did and that lost us a pleasant morning and several fun hours up north.

Disappointed. Now I am leaving for my business trip and we are disconnected again until Wednesday night. Frustrated and disappointed by the lost opportunity. Frustrated with him for not thinking about that he had to work when he had literally gotten his schedule mere hours before.

Just needed to vent. Thanks for letting me sharel