View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Oh barb I am in a similar boat, all week I felt weak, and had other symptoms that I thought it was just an upset stomach but no, its "irritable bowel syndrome" due to stress :/ my nerves have been suffering these last weeks and eventhough I have exercised my tension had not diminished... now I got normal medicines and homeopathic ones for at least 10 days..

Now I have all kinds of diet recommendations, but I am also lactose intolerant, and I also dislike red meat, and then I can't eat acid fruits, nor almonds, and WTF will I eat then?? tuna has been forbidden, too... so far I only got: apples, ginger, lettuce, whole wheat bread LOL

Time to be EXTRA caring with ourselves... BIG HUGS.... I also had a scary situation driving today, then when I was coming back home there was a huge accident, many police cars and I saw 3 ambulances.. and then I was just grateful I came back home complete and alive and able to get treatment for my aches...

PS naive introduced me to "liferegenerator" look him up in YouTube, his videos always improve my mood.