View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:16 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

For anyone interested- update.

Wed morning is when I laid it out clearly for my mil and expected to have a break from hearing from her for a GOOD long while.

Just checked messages tonight at home (after not doing so yesterday) and there was one from her from yesterday afternoon. Frantic. Sounds something like this:

"Hi wtbh, I've been emailing, texting and calling AH and haven't heard back from him (aka haven't instantly heard back from him as I usually do) and I am very worried. Do you know where he is, have you heard from him? Call me as soon as you get this. I know he was very upset because of what you did yesterday (presumably calling her is what she's referencing). Call me because I am worried sick".

So, here's my plan.

a) not going to call
b) not going to call
c) not going to call

Remarkable to me how her call is not at all about concern for him. It's concern about HER. SHE is upset bc of what I told her and wants to commiserate with AH (presumably about how I am the cause of all the is wrong in the world!) and she can't reach him to get her needs met so she wants my assistance with that. NOT gonna happen!