Old 04-08-2011, 08:11 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Alone22

I have often called my AH my 4th child! He can act worse than any of our kids with his rants (Quacking). He spews self centeredness and talks in absolutes ( "you always" or "you never"). Classic was just a few days ago when I wanted to make sure money he was switching from one bank to the other actually got there and I had access too it. He was ticked, rolling his eyes, pouting, how could I really think there could be an issue (hummm maybe it is because you lie to me and I don't trust you right now). When he got home he shoved the check in my face. He then proceeded to go on and on about how I only want him for his paycheck etc. (which really set off a nerve in me because 12 years ago when we were struggling with infertility he told me I was only using him for his sperm...which was really laughable since his sperm was THE issue.... why because he was DRINKING TOO MUCH and LIED about it to everyone). Trying to get him to argue rationally is like watching a dog chase their tail. He is far worse than our teenage son.