Old 04-08-2011, 07:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
atalose

It sounds like you are struggling with the decision you've made to end this "friendship". On one hand you understand he was just using you for money but on the other I get the impression maybe you had more feelings for him then just a “friendship”.

Originally Posted by SarahBear View Post
I happen to run into him with his ex recently and he has lost quite a bit of weight. Personally, I don't know why she still has anything to do with him since he stole thousands of dollars from her. She isn't a drug addict but is an alcoholic, as he is too. I think it might be a co-dependency thing. He has also stolen money from his family. From what I know and have heard, he's addicted to pot and prescription painkillers. One thing I've noticed about this guy is the excessive attention/affection he gave to his ex, he even hugged all his close friends
Water seeks it’s own level, two un-healthy people traveling together thru life. Be glad you are not apart of it anymore. But this is where I guess I sense you may have had some stronger feelings for him, and I am sorry it worked out this way for you. One day you will see your strength to end this “friendship” as a blessing!!!