Old 04-07-2011, 08:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mazzie

Unhappy Its been 24 hours that seem like 24 years

Last night, i hit my breaking point. I know he's been using, but i was in denial, trying to make the excuses believable. I havent spoken to him since then, he didn't come home and i couldn't get hold of him for hours. i didn't think to check the account. He went through a few hundred. when i finally did get him on the phone he said he fell asleep at our shop we own. I've had so many mixed up feelings since then, I feel like a tornado hit. I know this is the right thing to do-I ended the argument with "rehab or don't come home". He has sent messages all day but i just can't or don't know what to say. He sent me papers of a treatment facility that he found today through a friend and had them let me know that he was staying at our shop. It's killing me to think - about any of it. I don't know how long it takes to get into it, I don't even know if he will go or it was to try and get me to call. I can only hope. I let our 3 employees know earlier because I didn't know what shape he'd be in when they got there. our friend said he sat them down and let them know that he would be gone for 2 or more weeks so mabey... I know, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I quess I'm kinda in shock still, feeling so many mixed up emotions all day.