View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ShiningStars

I don't know how to ask this

This is so difficult to ask, but I tried searching the forums and even did a search on google with no luck. Here goes... is it normal for an alcoholic to have loose, explosive stools? I think my AH has been having this problem for a long time, but does not admit to it. However, I've noticed over the last several weeks he often is running to the bathroom. Even worse, he often does not make it in time (I do the laundry). Last night I walked into the bedroom and the smell almost knocked me over, and just outside the bathroom door was a mess on the floor. I can't even imagine...

It made me sick to my stomach. Even now it makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I asked him today if he thought he needed to see a doctor, but he blew it off. He denied anything even happend, except the stain is still on the floor. He wonders why we don't sleep in the same room anymore...

I'm just wondering has anyone else experienced this sort of thing before? I don't know if I'll ever stop being grossed out by last night...