View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 11:16 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
rowanthe

You're all right when you say that I need to quite worrying about what others think. I have always been terrible about that. I own this darn business and I have always worried to much about what everyone thinks. I always felt that a good reputation was good for business...lol Guess that is thrown out the window to some extent right now......... and I have decided that I am not going to let it bother me. I know they are not talking about me, it's my daughter, but it still feels bad, and I hate it for her.

She was supposed to take continuing education hours today to get her insurance license renewed. Her employee called me at work and said she had been trying to reach her all morning because there was no electricity at her office. She didn't know what to do, she had been sitting in the dark for 2 hrs. I immediately went to my daughters house to see if she was home. Sure enough her car is hidden in an old garage out back. She didn't want anyone to know she was home. She did answer, lied, told me she was at the class, I called her on it, told her I knew her car was still there. She got angry, and said she just needed a day to pull herself together after yesterday. I'm sure she drank last night and got plastered, and couldn't get out of bed. I just told her she had no electricity and to call her employee. I then went back to work and I haven't done anymore about it.

A few weeks ago I would have been crazy. I would have called the city to see if she paid her electric bill, and if that is why it is off. I know that is the reason. She used all her commission check to pay his $2500 bail. She won't have much left this month, and she was way behind as it is. I will not pay the bill. I will not even ask about it. I plan on not even contacting her. I am so over it all. I am really burned out. The only reason I drove to her house is because I was worried she might have tryed to commit suicide. She's tried it twice before and failed. I can't help but think she might try it again.

What a freaking nightmare.