Old 04-06-2011, 03:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
starlight40

Alone 22,

This lack of compassion issue is huge. Are they capable of showing compassion? It so messes with our codie psyche don't you think?
Like.. if maybe they would show us the proper compassion,respect, loveetc.
if we deserved it.
Well we do deserve it. And if they were capable of giving us anything that didn't directly or indirectly benefit them they would! (Just my opinion)
And it is not because of who we are, it is about who they are. And we do not need to fix ourselves (except in how we interact with them) they need to fix themselves!

My anger is up because I just came down with a whopper of a cold and cough..fever the whole nine. And do you think I ever even got so much as a glass of water brought to me? HELL NO.

I will finally be leaving soon, and am grateful in a way that his actions are as such, because while his words might be enough to confuse me here and there,
his actions will always bring me back to reality.

As for this sex issue.... I've been telling my AH for years that the only time he's nice to me is when he wants sex. So the way I handle it is when I want some... I go get it from him. He's treated me like an object for years, so I'm just modeling what I have learned. (probably not the healthiest idea, but it works for me right now.)