View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
rowanthe

Well, I didn't go. I did just get a call from her ex telling me what happened.

They did show up. He told the judge that he had changed and found God, that he loved my daughter and that they were going to get married. He asked for leniency, etc. etc. She stood up and said the same thing. Also that her children loved him and he would make a good father... I can't tell you how that one statement tells me how far gone she really is.

The District attorney aniliated her. He told the judge that she was delusional, niave, and completely out of touch with reality. That she had lost all crediablity. She put her house up as colleratal for that sociopath. The judge then read all his priors. He has 7 assualts, 2 burgularies since 1999. He has been in prison for 7 of the last 10 years. And then this attempted murder charge. He told him that he didn't believe him. He told my daughter that she needed to get help that she was being conned by a prediator. He gave him 15 years, no parole. He also put a no contact order in place that he couldn't see or talk to my daughter. I was told by her ex that it was for the full 15 years. But she called me to yell at me and told me it was only while he was still in county jail waiting to be moved to prison.

I am very happy about all of this.. There were people there from out small town, The gossip is terrible already, I can't imagine what it will be like now. I cannot say this to anyone else but her, but I am embarrassed. I am embarrased that she could be so out of touch with reality. I own my own business, I am very much known by everyone. I serve on boards and committies... It is hard to hold my head up and not feel so ashamed that she is doing the things she is. I am supposed to go to church tonight and help with Sunday school, I don't want to go, I don't want to face anyone. I don't want anyone to even say anything nice to me,, it will make me cry. She is 33 years old. I just cannot believe how much she has changed. She's doesn't even resemble the daughter that I loved.

She called me after court screaming at me. Saying that we should all be happy now, we got what we wanted. She really verbally abuses me so badly anymore. I said Hello, and I said Goodbye. Nothing inbetween. I am so tired.

I think she is going to be very surprised when she goes to court for her DUI in 3 weeks. I don't think the County attorney is going to offer her a diversion anymore. He is fed up with her.

I thought about calling him. I wanted to ask him if he would give her a diverson, but to make her going to intreatment a stipulation. I really think she needs extensive in care help.

I know what will happen now. She will start drinking. She will stay drunk, not go to work, become even more belegerent and mean. What do you think? Can I do call him? Should I do that. Or just "Let go, and let God"