View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 12:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
chicory

what do i do with my anger?

have you ever been so angry that you were beside yourself with grief at the same time, for things said in anger?

I got so angry today, at being lied to, being taken for granted, and for all round not being cared about or respected.

I think I got angry mostly because i could not control the situation- which I know was stupid of me.

I prayed this morning, for the right words, the right attitude for today,but obviously there is a button in me that when it is pushed, I go haywire.I said things in anger, which i hated myself for. I know that is abusive, but when i feel that someone does not care, that I could lay down and die and they would not do what is right, it makes me more angry than anything that I can think of. I dont know what to do with that anger- how to deal with it, in a way that does not make everything worse.

I feel like this anger came from He!! itself. I hate myself for it. And I feel like a child, throwing a tantrum. Where the heck did I ever develop the need to control- I never had any control in my life!!

Expectations are just trouble.

I dont even have an hormonal excuse