View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:47 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Ollie909

Aimee, Your asking for advise when you already know what to do. How long has this been going on? Is this man really ever going to change? And if so, how and when is it going to happen? Are you going to be the one to do it? If so how? What do you think will open his eyes. Losing you maybe? Is there any glimmer of hope in him to live life or is death his final wish. Because that's coming anyways to all of us. Does he want to live while alive? Pay the electric bill. Maybe he's having a rough go getting a job. Only you know. But from what your saying, what little money you have he's using it, using. Show a little backbone here. Especially him. Enough of this nonsense!

I'm not so sure these are questions to ask him. I believe any push on him will send him overboard. Especially you leaving. Has he ever hit you?

Because if he has, My advise right or wrong is put on your sneakers, pack your bag and head straight to the Georgia border line. Dead run, no stopping,no looking back. Still hoping the best for you.

You can't help those who won't help themselves- Dee 74