Thread: Right now
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 12:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

Right now

Right now ABF's parents are on the way here. They have all of the paperwork ready for a committment hearing, if he will not agree to go to rehab on his own. He told me this morning that he knew he needed to go.

Noone has pushed inpatient treatment before because they were afraid he would lose his job, well folks, he lost it anyway.

In order to cancel our wedding trip (scheduled for April 20) it has to be cancelled by Tuesday. It is on his credit card and he has to do it. I have told him that I am not going to go to vegas, and that this is definately not the time to get married. We got online and he even wrote down the number to cancel it, but didn't. If he doesn't I guess he will be out the entire bill.

His parents did not want anyone to tell him they were coming (5 hours away), but apparently no one told his brother that. When he found out they were coming, he accused me of knowing and being part of some conspriacy, then realized that it wasn't doing him anygood to argue with me.

For the last 3 days, I have been asking him to help me clean up the house. Most of the mess was done during the binge he went on when he lost his job. Not my mess and I had no desire to clean it. So I told him I would clean up when he did. He would come downstairs, put a few things away, and then quit. So unless he was cleaning, I sat too. When he realized his parents were coming he went into high gear. The house is now clean LMAO.

I am waiting to see what happens here. If he will agree to go, I will have a few days here to develop a better plan.

I need to say thank you to everyone here for listening. I am trying so hard to think with my brain. This really sucks.