View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:53 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
japabp2000

Well, after a drunken night (him..not me..I will NEVER drink again..lol) I'm exhausted. He seems to be on a "binge". He hasn't drank this much in a while. I can threaten to leave all day long and it go unnoticed. I am learning that threats don't work. Not much of anything works. He still trying to convince me that he is drinking again to help him with the withdrawals of getting off the the pills. He has a job interview Monday morning. I sooo hope he get that job. Will you guys please pray he get's it? We have to have money..we just can't make it without him working. I try so hard not to enable him, but have done it for so long it's a hard thing to break. I told him "no" today when he asked for a couple of bucks. He got pissed and yanked the keys out of the ignition (we were parked at the grocery store), and told me we would sit there all night if we had to unless I gave him the money. I gave in. I keep beating myself up over it. I don't know what to do, but am still learning. You guys are so much help. I appreciate each and every one of the replies..even the replies that may seem harsh. My big question is...and I know that no one can really answer this, but...is there any chance of him getting better? I'm so worried that he will just get worse. He keeps telling me he will get better, but I always have that in the back of my mind. Well, my post is probably not making any sense. I have been up way too long. Guess I should go to bed. Thanks again you all.
Blessings and Hugs
-Aimee