View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
stacylove

Hiya duqld,

Congratulations on losing that idiot, you sound like a great gal and he doesn't know what he lost. One day you will actually hope for his happiness with another woman as hard as that is to believe.

My ex-husband who broke it off with me (which I actually prefer/I hate breaking up with ppl) found a 23 year old woman that is the best, most special woman he's ever had (Do I really need to hear this?)

Recently she found me on fb and sent me an e-mail under an alias and preceded to tell me: "I know what you are trying to do, you don't fool me, you are an old woman and I would never want to be you, and if you think I am jealous of you, you are so wrong. I have my life together, unlike you, blah blah blah"). Meanwhile I have never met this woman, and this all stemmed because I called my ex one night, to talk to my daughter. OMG right?

Needless to say, I don't want anything to do with this man, and I feel sorry for any woman that has to deal with his sh*t. In the beginning it wasn't like this, I hurt really bad when he left me. However, time heals all wounds as they say.

You may have to live with the agony now, but one day things will be better for you again and you will look at him like d*mmm I wanted this at one time...? And you will think you are over him sooner than you really are but one day without even noticing you won't care about him anymore, you will have moved on.

It took me awhile to get over my ex, and I used to say one day you will be sorry and you will know that you missed out on a really good person. No one will love you like I did. But guess what? I don't even care if he regrets his decision or he misses me because I am totally over him. It is one of the most freeing (is this a word?) moments ever, you will get there, and let me tell you, it's a beautiful thing. I am woman hear me roar.

I also used to think I want to get another bf before he gets a new gf because that will show him that I am over him. Again this was in the past, I don't care if I'm an old spinster with 10 cats, his love life doesn't concern me in the least, although you may think otherwise since I'm rambling on and on about this.

I can honestly tell you that this was the best thing that could have ever happened to me as it probably is the best thing for you too.

Great post btw and I've had great laughs as I have read through the comments.

I must say though, some of the anger and ill will that some have shown toward their ex's makes me wonder if they are really over him/them? But then again I wouldn't mind giving my ex a swift kick in the @ss. LOL