View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
rowanthe

You have all given me alot of strength today. I really appreciate that. I am trying to hold together. I called to say I love you to her, she told me she loved me and we hung up.

He really has nothing much to lose. She thinks he will turn himself in next Wed for sentencing, and quietly go to prison for the next 18 years. I, and the county attorney see it differently. Why would he do that. I think he is planning on spending the weekend with my daughter, and then will run. I am so afraid that she will go with him. If she does that she is wanted also, for aiding and abetting him to leave the state. They have alerted all the airlines and buses with both of their ID's. They will have to drive if they leave. I don't know if she would go with him, but I can't say anything for sure anymore. She's already given up her children, she doesn't care about her house or business anymore.

What scares me is that if he does disappear, and she is gone too, that the police will not believe that it might be against her will. He did hold her hostage one time for 12 hrs. Locked her in a closet, beat her, wouldn't let her leave. She didn't call the police that time. He is crazy, he would force her to go. If that happened, no one would ever believe her that it was against her will... I would even have a hard time believing it. If they don't get drunk this weekend, if he doesn't beat her, I have a feeling that they won't be in court on Wed.

The next feeling I have is that sometime in the future I will be getting a call that they found a body, and it is my daughters.

My family is a big, close, happy family. We always get together for holidays and birthdays. We have a birthday party for my nephew's 2 year old tomorrow afternoon. She said she would be there. She has missed most of everything this past year. I wonder if this is her way of saying goodbye.

Buffalo066 you said something about her having a death wish. I do believe that is true.

The reason his bail wasn't revoked, is because they screwed up. He was in jail for 5 month without making bail. They really believed that there was no way for him to get out, so they didn't make it a priority to get before the judge to revoke it. They are not happy that they screwed up. Who would have thought that she, the victim, would bail him out. He has nothing or no one else. His family have all left him because he was so abusive with them. They are scared of him. They are all far away. His mother tried to talk to her and tell her how violent and mentally ill he was when she first got with him, but my daughter would not listen.

I Did tell my parents to never loan her money again. I made them promise, and they did. I am so embarrassed that my brother will have to know about this. He loves her, and has tried to be supportative, but this will make him so angry. I will get it back to them somehow. I will tell him after the party is over. Or maybe if there is a chance, if she shows up, I will tell him in front of her. Let her face him, and tell him what she did and why.

I know that I am jumping around and that this post is all jumbled. I do apologize, I just have so many thoughts it is hard to seperate them and make sense of it.