View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
rowanthe

As I as reading your replys I just dissolved into tears. I can't hold it together to much longer. I have never felt so scared, sad, angry in my life.

My 80 year old mother went to the emergency room last night. Her blood pressure was really high. They didn't keep her, she is better now. My father is in a wheelchair, and has had alot of mini strokes. He isn't to well or with it anymore. I went to take them lunch today, and make sure she was ok. She asked me how My daughter, her granddaughter was. They don't know much. Some, but not the extent and none of this. It was so hard to try to stay ok, and tell them that she was doing alright. I just couldn't burden them. They love her so much. Then my Mom told me that She had come to her last week and borrowed money. Mom gave it to her. I almost died. I cannot believe that is where she got the money. From her 80 year old grandparents that have barely enough to survive. They are on such a limited income, and she basically stole from them. I didnt say anything. But it is something that I will have to pay back to them. They need it. She is worthless...........

I just don't know what to do or say...