View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
tjp613

You are such a great mom...I just want to say that first. Keeping her entertained and occupied while all that crap was going on demonstrates your mama-bear instincts are alive and well. You did real good in that situation.

Just weighing in on your 1,2 & 3 options (for whatever it's worth), I like #1. Being 5 hours away and close to your family sounds perfect. If DD is gonna have to move and change schools, etc., it sounds like being close to her grandmother and aunt are excellent alternatives. In other words, if you're going to have to move and disrupt her school year, let it be there.

I like Noday's idea about finding something just til the end of the school year that would offer as little disruption as possible for your DD.

Are you in a large metro area, suburb, or what? Are there lots of housing options or only a few? I'm wondering if an apt. complex might just allow you a 3 month lease... some do. Check Craigslist for sublets.

Option #3 is just bad all the way around. This guy is not gonna let go easily and this option gives him WAY too much leverage.

You are doing a great job of protecting your daughter....and yourself. Keep going. (((Hugs)))