View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
StrongEnuf

LMBO Wicked!

He is an adult and can take care of his own ailments. I certainly do ! ! ! Just needed that reminded.

Yesterday my brother in law (my sisters husband) replaced my windshield (that AH punched out) and while he was here he also fixed my wipers, my side view mirror, and started to fix the weather strip ...but he stopped and said "Tell your husband to get up off the couch and fix this damn thing, it wont take him long" I luaghed at his humor, but realize that he as well as the rest of my family are so sick of taking care of things that Ah should be doing. I mean my BIL owns a glass company so he was more than happy to replace my windshield, but he didnt need to take the time to fix my wipers, my mirror, and certainly not the weather strip around the door. His words just jumped out at me.
reminded me of last summer when I had to take an emergency trip across the country, I had stopped at my other sisters on the way... and her Husband just knowingly went out to my truck checked the oil, the lights, gave my truck a full inspection before I started my 3000 mile journey.... where was my AH ? ? Why didnt he do that for me ?