View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
If he gets fired, you and the girls will survive. It might not be easy, but there are services available that can help you. I don't remember if you work or are able to work, but that could be an option. There is always a way. Many, many people manage it every day and you can, too. He could get fired for reasons other than sleeping at work and you would be in the same position. It's not worth it to make bad decisions now for fear of something that may not even happen.
I do work full time, yes. I am a teacher and our illustrious Gov just made sweeping budget proposal cuts to education which resulted in me getting pink slipped for next year...

So... I guess right now I am hoping he might manage to hold on to his job (and it's already at risk bc he is going on trial- State pressing charges- for assaulting me...). This sleeping at work thing is just insane-- it's like his drinking at work (after work hours). He knew it could get him fired but did it for years anyway. I guess he thinks he's above the law or is too smart to get caught...

You're right- if he gets fired we'll survive-- it just seems like a waste that he is risking his KIDS stability bc he wants to protect his image and not admit that there are problems... He is happy to talk about problems when we were living together bc he could make it all my fault, but being separated it makes it a lot harder to admit there is trouble I guess...

Who knows... I guess I need to get my head in a better place.... I'm going to work on that right now!