Old 08-06-2004, 03:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
serenity777
Sometimes, It takes awhile!!!

Hi all,
Thanks so much for sharing...its helps to know people understand!!!
Loralie, Life can be tough, but So can I....I've been getting that very feeling lately...I luv it!!!!!! I get burst of determenation...strength....!
Magichappens, Filling the void....thats good....we say in AA...we came for our drinking...and then we stay for our thinking...if I didnt have the programs and friends, I sure I wouldnt be sober today! The longer I'm sober...the more I'm finding out who I am...and All my desire and interests I had when I was younger are starting to come alive in me!!!
CrazyRed....It WILL get better......I need to hear that....keep reminding me!!! LOL
Journey1....think of something else....ok....I will try....thats a hard one when when I'm in that (I'm missing him mood,,,I seem to lose sight of the truth) but I have been asking God to keep the truth in the forfront of my mind.
Gabe....thanks, I'll print that...and put in ALL around my house.....LOL seriously I will do that!!!
You know its like I'm two people, this one woman who is getting healther, stronger, and coming alive, peaceful, blossoming!!!!!!!!!!! Then there is this needy blind depressed woman who just is wants him! Who will win....LOL I quess its the one I feed? Again thanks ...............Serenity777

Ok, its 6pm and I'm off to a mtg soon......bye for now!!!