Thread: Im new here
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 02:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BrokenFlowers

Im new here

Hey, Ive been looking through posts for a few days now but havent had the courage to post myself.
Ive been with my ABF for 5 years, I do love him but i feel like hes killing the love i have for him. Over the years ive noticed that his drinking has become worse and that he is more verbally abusive towards me while drunk. He never use to shout at me or say such nasty things to me in the beginning of our relationship. I not sure if he means what hes saying when hes drunk, is it how he really feels or thinks of me? He has actually started to threatened to hit me while drunk but when hes sober he said he would never hurt me. He has said that hes going to quit but hes said it that many times that i dont know if hes serious. I feel like i cant deal with the situation anymore. Im so close to ending the relationship because of how he acts when hes drunk. When hes sober he affectionate, warm and caring towards me, But when hes drunk hes the total opposite.
I feel bad for giving up on him but i feel if i carry on i will crack under the stress.