Thread: Help!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:25 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
tl1792

Well, I called my mom today. Told her my Husband is an alcoholic, she said she already knew. Long story short....My grandpa was an alcoholic for many years up until the day he died. My mom is a recovering alcoholic. Hasn't had a drink since I was a young child so I don't remember much about that. I had forgotten all of this. She brought up memories with a few little words that was completely gone. WOW, I don't know what to say right now got a lot of thinking to do.

Well, I also found three al-anon meetings in my town. The first one is tomorrow night, I plan on going. My AH will also be getting home tomorrow afternoon. It will be interesting to see how he handles the news of me going to a meeting. I figure it will be very "dramatic".

Oh well here goes the roller coaster of life, I better hang on tight and enjoy the ride. Wish me luck....I may be more screwed up than I had previously thought.

Almost forgot to add that my mom has offered to let me and the kids stay with her anytime we want. She lives four hours from me. So come May 21st when school is out I will have a new address....and a new life....I might even go back to school.