Thread: Celebrity Rehab
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:18 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
kiki5711

Originally Posted by azureseas View Post
Has anyone seen this show? randomly watched this old episode called Triggers (Season 3, Episode 6)

"Triggers" ( Ep. 306 ) from Celebrity Rehab 3 | Full Episode | VH1.com

They covered some great stuff. I'm going to start at the beginning and watch the whole season.
Its interesting to see a professional dealing with addicts and how the group rehab thing works.

I am new to all this, 2 weeks today, so I'm all about getting as many tools as possible to help me. So far I've done it on my own.

Has anyone else done this without face to face support? One topic they covered was isolating and it made me think maybe me avoiding face to face support is me isolating.
I just watched for the first time. It covers some good stuff, but this rehab is like kindergarten. They're all being pampered. That one young guy with blue tinted glasses who's title was "heir to a billionaire", I found it very hard to be simpathetic to him. He'll never know what it's like to go "without" drugs, booze, or anything else for that matter. He needs help in a way of "life reality check" rehab. The reality he lives in is not one we can relate to. Neither is Charlie SHeens reality. No matter how much he fu...cks up, he'll have women and money around him. And to him, that's all that counts.