View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 10:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
AmriiBacchus

I know those places can be full of guys just trying to cover their rears... I don't know if her father will hire her one or not I'm hoping not. More or less for equality. Something I believe very strongly in... I'm doing it alone as should she. I'll keep looking for sone legal advice and I guess if he does buy her one I can sell a kidney. She already has a domestic violence charge against her from when we first got married. So she is no go to carry... I already have my CWP and I am responsible and safe and it worries me that a false report would take that away. I already took all firearms out of the house my hinting rifles and stuff I only kept one pistol for carry that she has no idea about and if she dis she couldn't get to it anyway. Best to be safe!

She has had her initial evaluation from stewart marchman here ordered by dcf then they never came back... Not sure why.. We have a group called "the house next door" working with us now kinda an outreach program he cones once a week and sees our needs and nudges us in the right direction. He sees what she is and such and I am going to talk to him about testifying of his findings as well as the dcf, police, and other reports.

All and all I want her to get well not so we can be together but so the kids have a mother to look up to. I grew up with one parent and I have problems because of it but I mostly use those issues as a driving factor to show my kids better so they have it better!