Old 03-25-2011, 08:58 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by emp919 View Post
**infuriated** ~emp919
well, remember this is still HIS problem not yours...and keep telling him that and yourself...remember he is not allowed to walk all over you IF YOU LET HIM...

Originally Posted by emp919 View Post
It seems like it requires a crazy amount of mental gymnastics just to deal with these people; like anything you learned about human relations from being on this planet for a few decades does not apply and you have to unlearn all the "normal" ways of interacting and replace them with being some sort of psychological samurai. It's exhausting.

~emp919
yes AL ANON helps in this....exhausting? yes...but breathe and say...i dont need to deal with this rite now...."this too shall pass" attutide...

does the hubby need to come to your home when seeing the kids? start maybe doing this in public...cuts down on all the behavours...(dunno...but still worth a try) i would say, do not welcome him into your home...YOU set boundaries and if he dont obey (like a bad little boy) he dont see the kids.... i think if this helps, you may see sunnier days ......just my 2cents...take it or leave it