Old 03-24-2011, 10:41 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
callie212

I ended up going to bed last night without doing any work. He got up and started bothering me. Not really abusive or angry, just annoying.

At 8:30 he told me American Idol was on. I turned it on and commented something about missing half of it but glad to catch the ending. Obviously at 9:03 when it was still on I realized that it was a 2 hour show and happy that I only missed a small portion rather than half. I was going to finish it and then work a bit setting up the lecture for class the next day.

He came out of the bedroom at 9:45 and started an argument about how I was wrong that I missed half the show...as if there was something to argue about. I told him that I was mistaken and thought it was only an hour, and he just went on talking about how stupid I am...blah, blah, I don't even remember. I could smell the fruity drink on him so I knew he was drinking for sure now. I asked him why he was in the living room and he said "to see you". I just got up and said I was going to bed. On my way there, I stopped in the office to turn the computer off he commented:

"I thought you were going to bed"
"I am, I just had to turn this off first"

Then I stopped to go to the bathroom.

"I am"

Then I grabbed DS lunchbox off the counter and put the cooler pack in the freezer, same thing,

I didn't respond. I went in his room (I have been sleeping in the guest room) and there was an empty energy four loco on the floor that wasn't in there earlier that night...hmmm, I guess that's why he felt better. He must have stashed it and decided to drink it since he was so restless. Don't ask me how he even tried to go to bed if he still had another drink somewhere. I just left it on the floor and went to bed. Ten minutes later he turned off the TV and lights and went in his room. I was up most of the night unable to sleep, but he didn't come in the room once. I got up a couple times and he was laying in bed wiggling around with the covers all tangled.

I had my alarm set for 4:30 and he was still awake, in bed. Or semi-awake. He didn't see me. I went back to bed until about 5:30 when DS got up and I put cartoons on for him and I just stayed in my room until 7:00 when I started getting him ready for school. I got to work about 9:00 and threw my 10:00 presentation together in an hour. Thank god I work well under pressure!