View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 05:29 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Rose56

Thanks Daffodil, right you are. I am feeling better this morning. The air is cool here today with low humidity, wonderful. This morning my run went well, a bit easier without the humidity. And today I am off to Charlotteville after lunch to meet my college roomie. I love these weekends, they are such a necessary gift to myself. I am still thinking about the community theatre idea.

Hubby has a plan. Our neighbor has asked him to begin mowing lawns on these forclosure homes that he is buying and selling. Hubby went out and bought a trailor($500) to move our ride on mower etc to the houses. He is very excited about the idea. He said last night if this could only work out, at least for awhile, even just two weeks, so he could feel like no one can put him down anymore. It was a geniune emotion, not directed at me, just his feelings. So I pray for him, that this may work out, he deserves that much. Thanks for your support this week, friends.

Oh and, two weeks from today my daughter moves into her dorm. I am so excited for her.