View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
apcm

Question BF trouble... Advice?

My boyfriend and I have both gotten sober together. But now all we do is argue. Its hard for me to even be in the same room as him most of the time. We barely talk anymore and when we do it always ends up with us pissed. Iv been with him for 1 and half years and lived with him over a year. Im not working right now so iv been going to work with him to paint. But lately I cant sleep during the night not going to bed until between 12-4AM so I end up sleeping till 12-2PM. Then he gets mad that I sleep in so late. I dont know what to do. How do I have patience and normal conversations with him? I cant help having an attitude with him because were driving eachother CRAZY! Its not good for either of our recovery. Im at 15 days now and it has been such a rollercoaster. I love him so much and im willing to do whatever it takes to work it out. I need patience and to be able to communicate. So HOW do I move forward? Has anyone gone through this with there loved ones? And if so how to do manage a peaceful relationship? Please help! Thanks!
AP