Old 03-23-2011, 06:01 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
callie212

Originally Posted by RollTide View Post
This is abuse. You do not need him.

It sounds like you are doing really great with your education and job despite him. Congratulations on that.
I have no idea how I was able to do that...except that maybe I just blocked it out and/or it gave me the strength I needed to do it because I knew that I had to exceed in order to make something of myself. But it is a little soon to say that. I got an incomplete last semester and I'm way behind this semester. I don't know why I was even offered this assistanship. I'm definitely not doing well at work, my attendance has been very bad in the last few months and my turnaround on my work has been horrible because I have had tremendous trouble concentrating. I counted 26 text messages from him while I was at work, and 38 total counting when I was at the store and driving home. Each and every one I either asked him to stop texting me or simply responded to his question without causing him the need to respond back to me again. He just had new stuff to bug me about. That adds up to a lot of lost time at work.

So I did well for a while but I'm having a lot of trouble being able to continue doing that.