View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 09:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
helplessinvan

I relate...

When I talked to him, I knew that coming home would mean we would fight all night. When he is like that, he doesn't let me just go to sleep.

My ABF does the same....once the fighting starts, it will never end b/c he keeps at it....if I tell him to stay downstairs while i'm upstairs...he always will come up with yet another snide remark or nasty comment or stupid accusation or yet another mean name to call me....he will never just let me sleep! I ask him to please please give me some space, or just let me sleep, (I'm the only one working at the moment and I work early!) and he won't. Then I get blamed for not being able to calm down - and when I explain that that is why I asking him to leave me alone, so I can calm down...it falls on deaf ears - because apparently I am the only one yelling!! He doesn't yell, or call me names, or slam doors and throw things, doesn't spit at me, no no no, he doesn't do any of those things.

We live at my house, so I can't leave, and he won't because he has no where else to go.

I so wish we lived at a rental or something (not at my place) so then I would just leave....and maybe then I'd have the courage to walk away...for good.

I know you are worried, yet i hope you enjoy your day at the beach...i know that if i were there, i would just feel....at peace....even if its just for a little bit.