View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 09:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

Update-need advice

Last night one of the town cops came and talked with me. The one who arrested exA for his DWI two years ago. He said the charges are supposed to be pressed when I reported it or within 24 hours. So no one is being charged, which is good. Then he was wondering why I didn't call the night it happened. I said, I called his parents and it calmed him down. The cop thought I was covering up his drinking so thats why I didn't call, since he knew he is on probation.

Anyways, he was wondering why exA is telling the cop who served him that I am dropping this? I said No and the more I think about it, I don't know...he is using the fact of me needing him to watch the kids during my class as a reason to drop it. He claims he will stay out of my way and live at his parents till I find a place.I am not changing anything till we go to court.

WELL...last night he had his mom call me to tell me the conditions and tell me that he is not ignoring me he just can't talk to me according to the OFP, um well duh.. There is supposed to be no third party to relay messages...this morning it is horrible weather/snow..he TEXTED me: "Don't wanna talk to u but the roads are bad, I am going 20mph" I am supposed to report any communication, which I assume this would be communication even though its about the weather! which obviously I know since the our school was closed.

I am going to call the advocacy program and see what they say....