Old 03-22-2011, 03:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sydney0502

Hi Bel, thanks for your feedback.

With regard to medical advice. of course, I talk to my doctor and would never simply take someone's advice on the internet without carefully investigating subject at hand with many view points and most important what is best for my body and life. However there is more than just doctors that can help when it comes to drugs and addiction.

I think this site is here to aid people that are looking for more individual, personal experience and suggested tools of recovery. And that is what I am after so (no disprespect at all) but feel I am in the right place with my questions. I have the side of the doctors too...now I am looking to where I think the most truth and results come from, the USERS experience and input. Kinda like when you are buying something...you can go to the maufacturere website and read all the beautful stuff on the product and all the staged "fake" or limited testimony to the greatness of the product. Call the numbers on the TV only to get the pat..so practiced responses. then you can go to the "User Review" section..who do you think you are going to get the best answers from? For my actual health and to protect my body..my doctor of course has my back. but the process of addiction/recovery..well thats a whole other ball game.

For me it is the addict, the person that has been there/done that where I get the most honest and beneficial advice and tools when approaching recovery. ..Especially with the newer drugs like Sub and Tram (newer and complicated) the best road of advice comes from the folk's that have been through it and won.