View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:28 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
passionfruit

exactly the point

Originally Posted by LaTeeDa View Post
Speaking for myself, I am not here to support anyone "to the bitter end." I cannot support self-destructive choices, even though I've made quite a few of my own.

I am here to share my experience, strength, and hope. What anyone chooses to do with that is not in my control........

L
That is exactly the point.We share and what they do is up to them. Who are we to stand and judge? I personally have no room to do so, because, I too, have made decisions that I would not recommend if I were on the outside looking in.

I suspect we all hope for support regardless of what decisions we have made. That is why we come here and post. Hopefully, during that process, we will grow and eventually change the self destructive behaviors. I don't want to be shunned because I stay, if I choose, in a bad situation. Besides, we each have our own internal battles, we are struggling through, (in addition to the exteral A situation) to grow through or we would not be in, or have allowed these relationships.

It is, without a doubt, unfair to judge anyone based on a few threads I've read. I have no clue all the factors involved in each situation.