View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:41 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
starlight40

Good morning .

I'm well, thanx. Trying to get the motivation to walk to the gym.
(the gym is on reserve and only about 1/2 a mile's walk. and my ride is gone for a couple of days)
I never seem to have the motivation to walk any where.
My current excuses are.. its too cold, and I might gat sick. (addisson's)
But I know my addisson's is only acting up because of how stressed I am AND if I take the proper amt of medication I'll be fine.

You see I can talk myself into or out of anything.

Goingto ramble for a bit.... My whole 40 yrs. I have been abused.
I left my abusive amother and father for my abusive first husband.
I left him togo back to my parents house which would have been temporary but my mom died and my (still to this day) abusive father made me feel guilty about moving on with my life,so when I met my current ah we all moved on together like one big happy family for years.(all the while my alchoholic and gambling father was robbing us blind/ money identity, tax fraud etc. (and that term 'gaslighting' was very helpful to describe how he operates) My ah was wonderful during this time. and a great 2nd father to my kids. Life was good...

After my ah moved up here to get our life here together prepared, my abusive father showed his true colors (it was a horror show with no down time) causing me to become so ill that my doctor refused to treat me any more unless I left. So my abusive exhusband took full advantage of that opportunity ( he's always been an amazing father , and husband to his new wife he just hates me) Somy son is grown, but my 14 yr old daughter lives with him now.
And I'm here. I am far healthier than I have been in years. But I'm sure that will change as the stress gets worse.

All those years, I thought I had everything under control becasue I was in therapy all throughout. I guess I only ever got so far, not far enough.
When this is over and I go back, my ex and my father will try to get to me again. (I have had no contact with either one for 2 yrs. Though I talk to my daughter everyday.) She's just happy because she see's how healthy I am now. And she gets to live in a normal house with 2 parents.

No I am not making all of this up. I have friends and Doctors to back up my story. (not to mention court documents)

Anyway. I know all of this goes far beyond what this forum was meant for, but you have all been so kind, I just felt the need for you to get the full story. (the full story should be a book)

Done rambling....
I'll be making my phone calls after the gym.