View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 07:33 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
passionfruit

I disagree

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
You are trying to make sense out of a senseless situation. There is nothing logical about what alcoholics do. He drinks because he's an alcoholic and probaby the only reason he half-heartedly attempts to hide it is because he doesn't want to hear you complain about it. The guy does not want to stop drinking and in all likelihood will not stop drinking anytime soon. You have already gotten many responses to your previous post advising, suggesting and flat out begging you to get out. You'll do whatever you want, but I don't know what help we can be to you if you ignore our experiences and suggestions.

I have read some of xxxx threads but not all. Even so, I must respectfully disagree with your statement. I think it is unfair.

People have told me again and again to leave. Maybe they are right. But I have to choose my own path, just like xxx does.

I am not saying I am staying, but I am saying, I will go when I am ready.

I didn't think we came on here expecting people to do exactly what we expect of them.

I thought we were here to support each other in whatever decisions we made. And support each other to the bitter end, regardless of what that end might be for each individual case.

(Said with kindness)