View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:22 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
starlight40

I pulled the # for the embassy off the internet, and I will call tomorrow when he goes out.
I know all of you are right. Its just allmoving faster than my brain can comprehend? I read what you say, and then take time to absorb it.

When I came on here,a month ago, I was only looking for help on my situation with my AH. And to work on myself. I never dreamed I would go from that place to here!
I never even thought he was abusive (wanted to belive)until the other night. That kind of behavior I recognized.

So I'll call them, I might even call an abuse hotline, and then as I say start packing during the couple of days he is going to be out of the house.

That's all I can process for the moment.
Thank you all for your honesty as well as your patience.
I'm also writing down internet passwords and so forth so I can get back on here after I leave. I doubt my brain will be in the mood to remember passwords at that time.

More brutal honesty..... I feel like I am overeacting. That I can just do this with a minimum of fuss and fury if I just wait. I know I know , stpid!
I'm just letting you know that I know where my head is at, and how far I have to go to catch up to you.