View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
starlight40

Thank you. I am in shock u r right. But as I am only a visitor in this country and on HIS reserve, I have no chance of a restraining order. My only option would be to leave the country immediately.

My friend has left for 3 days ( went to the states for eye surgery) when she gets back I will talk with her.

I really never knew how frightened I was until the other night. I can still only admit things to myself a little at a time, mostly because 15 yrs ago I left an abusive situation( much moreobvious) and the reality is that apparently I went from one to another and never knew it.

In between the two relationships, I had a stroke (at age 30) after my mother died. Spent a coupleof years recovering from that. Met my ah somewhere in that mess, and was so sick for so many years, never really had a chance to evaluate any of it.
He helped me raise my kids, fixed up my father's house, helped me get stronger again.
Like I said in other posts, it was not like this in the states. Maybe it was, and I just never noticed!
I'm quite overwhelmed right now. But I know it will get better. and I will get through this.
( oh my father treated me worse than the 2 combined so that should tell you something anout how unhealthy my thinking is.)
But I'm learning now right? It's a moment to moment thing rt now. But this too shall pass.