Thread: Crazy few days
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sm1971

Crazy few days

Well, after all the nonsense of a few days ago, I finally feel peaceful tonight. My father and I covertly went back to our apartment and got mine and the babies things out while my a was gone. I paid the last months rent and spoke to the landlord so all is well on that end of things. I haven't spoken to him since I left, but he keeps leaving me voice mails....I can tell from the tone of his voice he wasn't drunk, but one time hes yelling and threatening me and the next hes crying and sorry. Anyway, that's the update. Thank you all so much for the support when I really needed it...

What should I expect from him now? Will he ever be civil enough to actually have a conversation with? We do have a child and I don't know how to handle that. I guess I get a lawyer. Is that the best option?

Just wondering what to expect now that I have left. I don't have any experience and I know that all people are different, are there any generalities to expect from him....good or bad? I hope my question is clear. My head is kind of fuzzy tonight.

Again.....Thank you all....