Thread: Confrontations
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
reefbreakbda
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Shell Crusher I think you are doing brilliantly. Your strength inpires me.

My thoughts on "confronting?

I feel like a bit of a chomp at the moment because I've been posting how my AW is actually recovering and she is transforming.

I left her at our rented house with the girls for a couple of hours today (her first ever visit since we moved out)

She was dozing and woke when I came home, I realised she must have been drinking earlier and I calmy said. Come on love, time to go. She smiled (drunkenly) and asked for the keys. I told her no, politely. Said I was really sorry she had drank as I know how much the progress had meant but I couldn't let her stay.

Drove her to the house, She was ful off Oh God What have I done. I didnt really answer just said it was Sad after all the progress: A really poor choice. She had teh coice to start again tomorrow from wherever that new starting point was.

She said I've wrecked everything. I said well what's done is done. Sure its a big set-back.
She called a few times later and I nicely but firmly suggested she might be better calling programme friends and I'd talk to her tomorrow.

Anyway I was proud I didn't confront at all. I have immersed my self in "the programme".

I'm not devastated as I have been prepared for this and we are focussing on us.

Doesn't stop me picking up the grieving process I was mostly through last month!

Keep it up dude...